The Southern Oregon Angel Investment Network - 52 individual investors and two institutional investors who have now invested $680,000 in three companies.
CONGRATULATIONS WINNERS -
- 2011 Folium Partners - $300,000 equity investment
- 2012 Montrue Technologies - $160,000 convertible note to equity
- 2013 JettStream - $220,000 convertible note to equity
The Southern Oregon Angel Investment Network
is launching its next round.
Investors are forming the 2014 investment
at $5,250 per unit in October 2013.
The investment amount may exceed $200,000 - it depends
on the number of units accredited investors purchase.
Apply early and plan to participate in the coaching process offered through SOREDI's Jefferson Grapevine. You will be able to edit and add to your submissions until the deadline.
To participate in this process, be aware of these important dates:
- January 1 - Applications being accepted
- February TBA - Jefferson Grapevine: Ten Slides You Must Have in Your Pitch
- February TBA - Jefferson Grapevine: Polish Your Pitch - What Investors are Looking For
- February 28 - APPLICATION DEADLINE: ALL SUBMISSIONS MUST BE FINAL
- February TBA - For Concept Stage Companies - UpStart Day
- March 20 - Jefferson Grapevine Education Session: How to Negotiate the Investment Terms
- April 23 - Finalists to Compete for Investment Announced
- April 23 - Jefferson Grapevine - For Concept Stage Companies: Pitch-Off for Finalist Slots
- April 29 - For All Finalists: REQUIRED Technical Run-Through of Presentations
- April 29 - VIP Networking Reception (Location to be Announced)
- April 30 - Southern Oregon Angel Conference - Bigham Knoll Event Center, Jacksonville
Visit www.soredi.org for details and registration for each Jefferson Grapevine Event.
Submit Business Plans on https://app.pitchburner.com//s1/site//southern-oregon.
The purpose of the Southern Oregon Angel Investment Network is to foster entrepreneurship and investment in Southern Oregon.
To increase the amount of seed capital available in southern Oregon
To highlight early-stage entrepreneurial ventures and provide them with possible opportunities for funding
To demonstrate a commitment to building a strong economy through supporting entrepreneurship in southern Oregon