angel investors seek
Grant applications now being accepted
Southern Oregon angel investors are calling for the best and brightest launch stage companies to compete for an estimated $7,500 cash and in-kind grant for a Concept Stage Companies to compete for a Start-Up Grant opportunity. The awards will be announced at the April 30, 2014 Southern Oregon Angel Conference.
Where to Apply-
- specific link to apply and upload business plans
- February 28, 2014 deadline for companies to submit business plan
Who Should Apply-
- any product or service in any sector start-up or expansion
- companies from the Pacific Northwest and northern California
- start-ups, expansions, proof of concepts or prototypes
SUBMIT your business plan by February 28, 2014 to be considered.
Are you applying for the Launch Stage Company Investment?
If you answer "YES" to these questions, the SO Angel Investment might be right for your company!
- Have you developed a complete business plan?
- Have you largely overcome any technology and logistical issues?
- Have you engaged in Beta Testing or a limited rollout?
- Are you ready for to Launch into your market?
- Have you already earned revenue?
- Are you already in operation, but need capital to grow?
Are you applying for the Concept Company Grant?
If you answer "YES" to these questions, the Concept Stage Growth Grant might be what you need!
- Is your business plan incomplete?
- Do you face logistical or technological obstacles to execution?
- Are you in the process of designing your beta test or first rollout?
- Do you need funding to develop a prototype or proof of concept?
- Are you pre-revenue?
- Are you looking for mentorship and guidance in the process?
All Concept Stage applicants receive these benefits:
- chance to be chosen as a finalist to present at the Southern Oregon Angel Conference
- the potential to win an estimated $7,500 cash/in-kind grants at the conference
- gain exposure to angel investors and venture capitalists
- get connected to entrepreneurs and service providers that can help grow start ups
- complimentary entry to the April 9 VIP Reception to mingle investors, peers, and major sponsors/supporters of entrepreneurship and innovation
- complimentary entry into the April 30 Southern Oregon Angel Conference
- company listing in the Southern Oregon Angel Conference program
- signage for your table at the conference so that investors or others can find you
About the Southern Oregon Angel Conference
The Southern Oregon Angel Conference is an investor conference, connecting early stage and seed businesses with angel and venture investors in southern Oregon. Its mission is to encourage, accelerate and showcase start-up companies. Entrepreneurs and start-ups can submit their business plans for review and coaching, ultimately vying for an estimated $200,000 investment. The competition is expected to have real economic impact in southern Oregon, generating new business and jobs using local entrepreneurs, talent and intellectual property.